The brand platform for niche fragrances: will be a brand
Niche fragrances are the secret stars of the perfume market. They are core fragrances with unusual and sometimes even revolutionary concepts, created by innovative perfumers who realise their visions outside of the mainstream perfume market.
will be a brand offers a home for young German niche perfumery. The company, which is based in Berlin, distributes and supervises the labels of Germany’s best, wildest and most visionary perfumers.
Fragrances in this segment demand exceptional expertise and contacts to nurture the creative process, market the resulting perfumes in a suitable style, and distribute them to the right outlets. These are precisely the core competencies that will be a brand offers. The head and entrepreneur behind the brand platform is Sven Eric Moos, a fragrance market expert with a global network of contacts and the right nose for niches, trends and business.
will be a brand currently has 13 brands in its portfolio (2019):
- Atelier PMP (Mark Buxton)
- Ballistic Therapy (Geza Schön)
- biehl.parfumkunstwerke (Thorsten Biehl)
- Escentric Molecules (Geza Schön)
- Kinski Fragrance (Geza Schön)
- NASENGOLD (Christian Plesch)
- Project Renegades (Mark Buxton, Bertrand Duchaufour, Geza Schön)
- Saskia Diez (Geza Schön)
- The Beautiful Mind Series (Geza Schön)
- Urban Scents (Marie Urban-Le Febvre)
- Verdúu (Mark Buxton)
- WACKELWASSER (Christian Plesch)
- BOUDICCA WODE (Geza Schön)
The will be a brand fragrances are sold exclusively through selected perfume shops, concept stores and exclusive online shops.
“will be a brand understands the niche market and its players – it is itself a brand, one that reflects the essence of its perfume creations.” (Sven Eric Moos, founder and managing director of will be a brand)